i-CAT Cone Beam 3D Dental Imaging System
The i-CAT Cone Beam 3D Dental Imaging System allows your orthodontist to provide quick, comfortable, and effective imaging for the most precise orthodontic diagnosis possible. i-CAT technology provides 3D data for:
- Orthodontic evaluation and treatment planning
- TMJ treatment
- Airway assessments and sleep apnea
- Full facial and jaw 3D images
Patients can take advantage of a more precise orthodontic treatment with i-CAT imaging. Special features for patients include:
- One eight-second scan that provides enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A safer diagnosis with less radiation than traditional CT scanners
- Increased comfort — patients are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- A more cost-effective imaging system
- Doctors can easily share the data with patients, so patients stay informed and are able to make educated decisions on their course of treatment
Our office is pleased to offer i-CAT 3D imaging for patients receiving orthodontic treatment. Come and see for yourself what it's like to receive a more advanced, patient-friendly orthodontic experience. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
we love Our Patients
- "From the moment you enter the office, you get a pleasant and relaxed feeling from the friendly and efficient office staff. Their wonderful smiles always put me at ease. Dr. Boucher’s gentle expertise and professional care extends to his very knowledgeable and confident support staff."
- "Love, love, love this practice! Not only do my children receive top-notch ortho treatment, but the staff is exceptional. As someone who works in the dental field and sees patients from all over Chester County, I know that Boucher Orthodontics is second to none!"
- "We couldn’t be more pleased with Dr. Boucher and his team. Dr. Boucher is an exceptional orthodontist, with an incredible depth and scope of orthodontics. He gives his patients a functionally sound as well as beautiful smile. From the friendly and accommodating staff at the front desk to the talented, friendly clinical staff, it is always a great visit to his office!"