Our greatest goal is to give you the healthy, straight, and beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. We understand that choosing to receive orthodontic care is a big decision, and we respect your reasons for wanting to improve the way you look and feel.
Our practice will work with you every step of the way to make sure your orthodontic care is as rewarding as possible. We utilize the latest technology, and offer a variety of safe and gentle treatment options to give you the customized, individual care you deserve.
Every smile begins with an Initial Consultation!
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team and learn more about orthodontics. During the initial consultation, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Perform a complete oral examination. If diagnostic records are indicated, we will take a non-invasive, low radiation three dimensional radiograph, a digital three dimension scan of your teeth, a bite registration to relate the upper teeth to the lower teeth and a meaurement of upper and lower jaw movements on a device called an articulator. This diagnostic approach will not only lead to an evaluation of tooth positions but will provide information on the relationship of the jaws, the health of the TMJs (temporomandibular joints), the adequacy of the airway and the function of the tongue.
Our team will be glad to answer any questions you may have, and we will provide all the information you need to determine which treatment is right for you.
Please contact our practice to schedule your initial consultation.
What happens after the initial consultation?
You’re one step closer to achieving the smile you’ve always wanted. Dr. Boucher routinely devotes four to eight hours per week to carefully review and analyze diagnostic records and to develop customized treatment plans. During your second appointment, he will review all diagnostic record findings and describe the best treatment plan to create a great smile with healthy TMJs and a normal airway. Baded on Dr. Boucher's treatment recommendations, our treatment coordinator will review orthodontic fees, insurance benefits when applicable and will schedule appointments to get started.
Visiting the orthodontist about every four to eight weeks is an essential part of your orthodontic treatment. Our practice will work with you to make sure your appointments are as convenient as possible. When scheduling appointments, please let us know which days and times work best for you.
We understand that “life happens”! If you’re running late or need to reschedule, please let us know and we will do everything we can to accommodate you. When you’re ready to schedule your first appointment, contact our practice and our friendly scheduling coordinator will assist you. We’re looking forward to working with you.
Visiting the dentist during orthodontic treatment
It is vital that you continue to visit your family dentist once every six months for teeth cleanings and routine dental checkups, even during your orthodontic treatment. If extra dental care is needed, we will be happy to coordinate with your family dentist to make sure you receive the best possible care.
we love Our Patients
- "From the moment you enter the office, you get a pleasant and relaxed feeling from the friendly and efficient office staff. Their wonderful smiles always put me at ease. Dr. Boucher’s gentle expertise and professional care extends to his very knowledgeable and confident support staff."
- "Love, love, love this practice! Not only do my children receive top-notch ortho treatment, but the staff is exceptional. As someone who works in the dental field and sees patients from all over Chester County, I know that Boucher Orthodontics is second to none!"
- "We couldn’t be more pleased with Dr. Boucher and his team. Dr. Boucher is an exceptional orthodontist, with an incredible depth and scope of orthodontics. He gives his patients a functionally sound as well as beautiful smile. From the friendly and accommodating staff at the front desk to the talented, friendly clinical staff, it is always a great visit to his office!"